Greatest April Fools Pranks
April 1, 2012 by staff
Greatest April Fools Pranks, April showers may bring May flowers, but April 1 brings the jokes! Although the day, also called All Fools’ Day, has been celebrated for several centuries by different cultures, its exact origins remain a mystery, according to ï»?History.com. No matter the origins, it has become a beloved tradition for hoaxters, pranksters or anyone who likes a good laugh.
So we want to know what’s the best April Fools’ joke you’ve played on someone?
And in turn, what’s the best April Fools’ prank that’s been played on you?
The Museum of Hoaxes has put together this list of the Best 100 April Fool’s Day Hoaxes of all time. The Washington Times curated this post on the Six Best Political Pranks on Politicians, Pundits and People.
Get in the Spirit
1. Keep the kids occupied with a word search puzzle. Although it looks like a normal word search, none of the words listed are actually in the puzzle. Your victim will search endlessly for the words while you egg them on to keep searching. The puzzle, created by Aprilfoolzone.com, conveniently includes spring time words like basket, bunny and garden to throw your victim off the trail. To download the word search, click here.
2. Take one of your old jewelry boxes-the kind new jewelry comes in-and give your loved one or spouse an unexpected gift. Cut a hole in the bottom big enough to fit your finger in. For this trick the index, middle or ring fingers work best. Then decorate your hand with make-up, paint or lipstick to look like a bloody finger. Stick your finger through the hole, making sure to add tissue paper or some other decorative bedding. Then present the victim with your “gift.” Be as sweet and romantic as possible, opening it for them.
3. For smart phone users, there’s an app for that!
There are many free applications available in the Android and iPhone markets that can help you fool your friends. For example, the free Android app “Scary Zombies” allows you to set a timer with the alarm being a graphic photo of a zombie of your choosing. Set the timer and have your friends use your phone to get directions or play a game. What they get instead will have you laughing for the rest of the day. For those more gullible, download the “Fingerprint Lock” app. It’s a lock screen that allows your friends to think it can scan fingerprints. While this app responds to touch, the victim won’t know it.
4. This one is for all the mayonnaise, Miracle Whip, yogurt or sour cream lovers. Switch any of these for another of the same consistency and your victim will get a spoon full of something they aren’t expecting.
5. If you work on April Fool’s day, prank your co-workers with a stale joke suggested by AprilFoolZone.com. Purchase a box of donuts the day before before and leave them in your fridge with the top open. On April 1, put the donuts in the break room so all can “enjoy.”
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.