August 1, 2011 by staff
Friendship Quotes, Friends are awesome. Not only helps you through difficult times, but make you laugh, and can even help you be more convenient. So for this Valentine’s Day 2011 (Yes, there is only one day to celebrate friendship!), We are highlighting the contributions of some of our favorite friends Celebrity Fit!
Celebrity Quotes Friendship 5
1. Oprah and Gayle. While it may work hard together, Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King certainly travel together. In one of his last road trip, Oprah says: “What I know for sure is that if you can survive 11 days in cramped quarters with a friend and get a laugh, friendship is the real deal. I know it’s ours.” All right!
2. Jen and Courtney. Jen Aniston and Courtney Cox are ladies set who have been friends since, well, folks! From his gal-pal, Jen says, “She has been there for me in many ways, and in fact is only the most reliable and loyal and funny as all get out. I mean, she just laughed. Constantly.”
3. Matt and Ben. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck are the boys as they grew up together! One of the best parts of your friendship? Humor! Matt razz Ben about his “Sexiest Man Alive” title, in good fun, of course: “I’ve known Matt for 27 years and being sxy is all that ever really cared about … For someone like Matt, four feet eleven inches, 295 pounds, which is a tremendous achievement. ”
4. Salma and Penelope. These stars and super sensual form have been friends for years. This is what Penelope Cruz had to say outbreak Salma Hayek of “I love Salma Hayek, who` ve been friends for a long time admire how he has come a long way and always remained grounded and what she. She never compromises to follow her vision and she is loyal. Such qualities only mark the great stars. ”
5. Nicole and Naomi. These two beautiful Aussie met in school and have been friends ever since. Naomi Watts said that Nicole Kidman: “Nicole was always there with its door open, arms open, ears open – just what you need.”
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.