October 20, 2010 by USA Post
Facetime Beta, Through at the moment meeting came the announcement of FaceTime for Mac. While some expected to be part of the new OSX or even part of the iLife suite, which has not proven to be the case. The beta is available now, by following this link: FaceTime for Mac
We gave it a shot and found it to be fairly simple.
1) The first thing you want to do is download the application, which is linked above.
2) After downloading, you will need to install the application on your computer.
3) During installation, FaceTime for Mac will be available in your Applications folder.
4) Click to play.
5) FaceTime will ask you to enter your Apple ID. If you already have one, just enter the e-mail address and password associated with your Apple ID. Otherwise, you must create one.
6) After doing this, you will receive a verification email:
7) Click “Check Now” link will take you to the review page. You connect with your Apple ID (you may already be connected if you frequent the Apple site)
FaceTime make sure that you want to use this e-mail as a way for people to join you for video conversations.
9) Your contact list appears on the right side, and you can call anyone who has a device for FaceTime. However, a particular contact, we tried we recovered the message ___ must update their version of FaceTime. ”
10) You call your contact, and when they respond, you are using for FaceTime Mac
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.