Ex-OJ Attorney Lashes Out at Sex Allegations
January 5, 2015 by staff
Ex-OJ Attorney Lashes Out at Sex Allegations, Buckingham Palace on Sunday stepped up efforts to defend Prince Andrew after the British royal was embroiled in claims of sexual impropriety with an underage woman.
In a second statement since the claims surfaced, officials “emphatically denied” allegations by an unidentified woman who said she was forced to have sex with the royal when she was under the age of 18.
The woman named 54-year-old Prince Andrew, known as the Duke of York, in papers filed with a Florida court last week. The filing was submitted as part of a lengthy lawsuit against American financier Jeffrey Epstein, who the woman claims forced her to have sex with prominent people, including Prince Andrew. The woman was only identified as “Jane Doe Number 3″ in the papers.
She has also claims she was forced to have sex with Alan Dershowitz, a high-profile, 76-year-old lawyer who has represented clients including O.J. Simpson.
“I categorically and unequivocally, without any reservations, deny that there was any sexual contract of any kind between me and any of the Jane Does connected with Jeffrey Epstein, whether underage or not,” Dershowitz told The Associated Press on Sunday.
Dershowitz, professor emeritus at Harvard Law School, said he is filing a disbarment complaint against the attorneys who filed the motion in the lawsuit as well as an affidavit denying the allegations.
“I am challenging the woman to come forward and state it publicly and to file criminal charges against me.” He said he has agreed to waive the statute of limitations and to waive immunity, which he said no guilty person would do.
“I have no fear. I have nothing to hide,” Dershowitz said.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.