November 17, 2010 by Post Team
Evelyn Lozada, Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco moves rapidly on the ground, apparently out there too. After dating for only four months, he and Evelyn Lozada committed! The future Mrs. Ochocinco (bet she hopes he will return to Johnson for a surname) tweeted a picture of his ring of 10 karat absurdly expensive last night and congrats summer since.
So what do we know this beautiful mom? Here are five things about her:
1. She was raised by her single mother in the Bronx.
2. She was engaged to NBA player Antoine Walker.
3. She is co-owner of the shoe upscale Dulce.
4. Here’s what she tweeted about the engagement: “I’m not a rabbit but 10 carats looks good on me! That hate started. ”
5. It appears on the “wives of basketball” VH1 show – but it may need its own spin-off called “Football Wives!
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.