October 1, 2010 by Post Team
Cast: Rajinikanth, Aishwarya Rai
Directed by: S. Shankar
Kalanidhi Maran, Saxena Hansraj Produced by:
Music: A. R. Rahman
The film was released in 3000 screens worldwide in different versions in three languages – Tamil, Hindi and Telugu today.
Theft of film is the story of a scientist Dr. Vasi (Rajini Kanth) creates a robot that looks like Chitti him.Problems begin when he falls for Dr. Vasi Girl Friend Sana (Aishwarya Rai). This is used by Dr. Scientist Vasi rivals and try to use this robot in way.Can bad that the success or Dr. Vasi do things in control?
love triangle between Rajnikanth scientific, medical student, Aishwarya Rai and Rajnikanth robot is the main story.
endhiran, Endhiran films include:
* Shankar has used technology and special effects to the core.
* Aish looking great, performed well, is old in some scenes.
* Rajini is just GREAT GREAT GREAT
* Take more | Avatars, say more than 1000 and Dasavatharam is a mustard here.
* I think it is none other than Rajini can mantle of this role and would not fit in this role.
* Excellent camera and fight scenes, superb train acrobatics Chitti
* The music is good music in the background and pressed to take the stage for new heights.
* Do not miss to take their children, 4-14, who enjoy more than you.
* Chitti (Rajini villain) ‘s actions are excellent,
* A repeater can be recommended.
* Songs picturisation simply superb
* Computer graphics, tehno – all kinds
* Dialogues razor’s edge by Sujatha – just great
* Karuna Santhanam – a loss in the film, which has less role to play.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.