Drug Opana Rural America
March 28, 2012 by staff
Drug Opana Rural America, Back in high school in Houston, Texas, C.J. Coomer got good grades and played football. He was dark-haired and handsome, popular with his friends and doted on by his family.
But when his mother got divorced and moved to be near family in rural Scott County, Indiana, Coomer began running with a crowd there that abused prescription painkillers to get high. His weight dropped from 210 pounds to just 140 pounds (64 kg), he couldn’t work, and was constantly borrowing money.
One night last July, Coomer tried something new — Opana, a powerful opioid painkiller containing oxymorphone. He overdosed and died at the age of 24.
“It’s a nightmare every single day,” said his mother, Melissa Himmelheber, 43, who wiped away tears as she showed pictures of her lost son. “This is a family that was extremely close. Now we’re just picking up the shattered pieces.”
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.