February 28, 2012 by staff
Donald Driver, You’ve seen Donald Driver dance after big catches on the football field. Now we’ll find out how well the Green Bay Packers receiver dances off the field when he competes on ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” this spring.
The cast members — stars and pros — of the new “Dancing With the Stars” season were unveiled Tuesday morning on “Good Morning America.”
Driver, 37, the Packers’ all-time leading wide receiver, said on his Facebook page: “I am looking forward to being on DWTS! Thank you to all of my great supporters, this will be a fun journey for all of us!”
The rest of the stars are:
• Maria Menounos, 33. She wasn’t afraid to put on a bikini in winter when she lost a Super Bowl bet, so she won’t have any problem with the tiny spangled outfits. She stumbled as she hugged host Brooke Burke.
• Gavin DeGraw, 35. The singer is definitely on board, as rumored.
• Roshon Fegan, 20. He’s a Disney Channel actor and hip hop singer.
• Melissa Gilbert, 47. From “Little House on the Prairie” to president of the Screen Actors Guild to this.
• Katherine Jenkins, 31. She’s an opera singer who sang on “DWTS” during Season 12.
• Gladys Knight, 67. She’s on the midnight train to dancing now. What made her want to dance? “The Pips!” she said. “They never let me dance.”
• William Levy, 31. The Cuban-American actor is a hottie who starred in Jennifer Lopez’s steamy “I’m into You” video.
• Martina Navratilova, 55. Will her tennis footwork skills help her on the dance floor? “Tennis is all closed up.This is all open,” she said, adding it’ll be a “challenge.”
• Sherri Shepherd, 44. “The View” co-host is finally getting her shot. “I’m scared to death. I need Barbara Walters! … But I’m having fun.”
• Jack Wagner, 52. Heather Locklear’s ex returns to TV! He fake tripped on his way into the announcement. “I’d better get it together fast,” he said.
• Jaleel White, 35. It’ll be great to see Urkel back in action! “I’m doing it for my mom,” he said. “It’s my favorite show.”
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.