Don T Ask Don’t Tell
December 18, 2010 by USA Post
Don T Ask Don T Tell, In stores and more Americans start making preparations for Christmas or their religious holidays, the U.S. Senate, led by Majority Leader Harry Reid (D) and Senator Joseph Lieberman (Independent), is busy getting a vote hmosxlize effectively our armed forces. [Call your Senators at 202-224-3121 to oppose the repeal of the law banning open hmosxlity in the military (commonly called "Do not Ask, Do not Tell").]
Peter LaBarbera, president of Americans for Truth about hmosxlity, which opposes the agenda of “gay” activist, said today’s vote, which could pave the way for the repeal of banning military is the most important vote ever organized congress linked hmosxlity: “If the lame-duck Congress succeeds in” gaying down “our armed forces this weekend, it will take a leap toward disaster mainstreaming deviant, sinful hmosxl conduct – the company not only in military but in the larger – and more propulsive American moral downward spiral.
“This is an unnecessary injection of sexual politics in our Armed Forces,” LaBarbera said, noting that the report of the President’s own DOD to implement the repeal reveals:
• 23.7 percent of Service members surveyed (38.1 per cent of marines) said repealing “Do not Ask, Do not Tell” would lead to “leave [the military] as soon as j had foreseen “or” consider leaving earlier than I expected “;
• 44.3 percent of veterans (59.4 percent of Marines) said after opening a gay unit in their immediate field or at sea would be “negatively or very negatively” affect “efficiency the unity of its mission to fulfill “them;
Call for repeal of a “measure for civil rights,” Lieberman said: “The days should be over when we allow civil rights actions are a result of obstruction can not be adopted.”
• Shame on Joe Lieberman – who professes to adhere to the ancient Jewish moral law – to confuse the noble cause of civil rights with a program that aims to normalize hmosxl behavior destructive. Lieberman is wrong: Homosexuality is not the basis of “civil rights”, which in the past has been based on skin color immutable – no sexual misconduct that can be changed or resisted (as evidenced by the thousands former hmosxl who now live happily in accordance with the will of God);
• Americans are tired of phoney religious like Lieberman – the politicians who use religion as a PR prop while actively undermining its moral dictates. Pretending to be an “observer” Jew Lieberman wears his religion on his sleeve (maybe it will work, no training today on the Jewish Sabbath Day to exercise his vote pro-gay!). Flying the moral authority of “civil rights” is the only way Lieberman can streamline its role as an activist lobbying for “gay” on Capitol Hill – where religion, a form of Orthodox Judaism, condemns hmosxl acts as a “abomination”;
• There are no ex-blacks “, there are many ex-” gays. “This helps explain the difference between the reform of the noble race to President Truman to integrate African-Americans in the military – and push the wrong Obama is open to hmosxls in the military, which is really pandering to his liberal, pro, “gay” political base.
Said Brian Camenker, founder of the Resistance group pro-family Mass, who attends an Orthodox synagogue in the Boston area, “Senator Joseph Lieberman, who has the audacity to say incredible an Orthodox Jew, profaning the Sabbath to go to work – the United States Senate – and to vote to force the integration of hmosxlity in the U.S. Army, it is a shame shame and an embarrassment to Orthodox Jews everywhere “..
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.