Dennis Hopper Michelle Phillips Marriage
November 1, 2011 by staff
Dennis Hopper Michelle Phillips Marriage, Deceased actor Dennis Hopper had a marriage that lasted very fast few days. Celebrity marriages can sometimes stand the test of time, but many other purposes before it ever really started.
October 31, 1970 she married Dennis Hopper. No creepy marriage lasted only eight days until they divorced. Phillips reportedly maintained hopper in handcuffs so he could not escape. Hopper said that Phillips was in handcuffs.
Below is a Top 10 Celebrity short list of marriages!
1. Zsa Zsa Gabor was married to Felipe de Alba, and that spoiled votes in one day in 1982.
2. Robin Givens married tennis instructor Syetozar Marinkovic in 1997 – and their marriage lasted one day.
3. Britney Spears and Jason Alexander had his 2004 marriage annulled after just 55 hours.
4. Dennis Hopper and Michelle Phillips married on Halloween in 1970 and divorced just eight days later.
5. Drew Barrymore and Jeremy Thomas ended his marriage a month after tying the knot.
6. Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock began dating in 2001 and became engaged in 2002. He broke off the engagement before marrying in 2006. He filed for divorce in four months.
7. Eddie Murphy “married” Tracey E. Edmonds in 2008 in a “spiritual ceremony” that ended in “divorce” after two weeks.
8. Amelia Warner and Colin Farrell were married in July 2001 and divorced four months later.
9. Nicolas Cage and Lisa Marie Presley were married in 2002 and filed for divorce just three and a half months later.
10. Nicky Hilton married Todd Andrew Meister in 2004 and the annulment of marriage within three months.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.