January 25, 2010 by USA Post
Decibel Levels:While watching the NFC championship game, the camera showed a decibel meter recording noise on the field at 102dB. Curiosity had me, so I found a chart that gave various decibel levels.
- Normal conversation (3-5?), 60-70dB
- Telephone dial tone, 80dB
- Train whistle at 500?, Truck Traffic, 90dB
- Level at which sustained exposure may result in hearing loss, 90 – 95dB
- Power mower at 3?, 107dB
- Sandblasting, Loud Rock Concert, 115dB
- Pain begins, 125dB
Maybe they ought to hand out earplugs at the game.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.