Dancing With The Stars Season 11
August 31, 2010 by Post Team
These are the dozen contenders:
• Brandy: The pop princess once relevant and current reality star knows a thing or two about his agitation. Ray J Let’s hope she stays home.
• Jennifer Grey: Nobody puts Baby in a corner. Unless you have forgotten all the dirty dance movements.
• Margaret Cho: I cannot express how awesome it is. YES, YES, YES TO THIS.
• Audrina Patridge: But not this fembot of The Hills. I guess someone has to get the first cut.
• Florence Henderson: Mrs. Brady fills the top slot. I totally vote for her if that restores hair cap 70.
• Bristol Palin: You have not said anything about breaking up with Levi Johnson because he was obsessed with the limelight? Yes, he did. Sarah Palin and Cho in the same room, however, could be worthwhile.
• Michael Bolton: I’m strangely excited. Too bad the hair is gone. It would have looked beautiful on the dance floor. Sigh.
• Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino: he must team up with Edyta Sliwinska, because girlfriend does not take nonsense. Or the reckless use of the abdominals.
• David Hasselhoff: Please, please let him sing.
• Rick Fox: The actor and former NBA star. He’ll probably stay a while.
• Kurt Warner: retired NFL-er. I think it will be the athlete discordant note.
• Kyle Massey: That’s
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.