Courtney Love Fire
June 23, 2011 by Post Team
Courtney Love Fire, Courtney Love is a firecracker that cannot seem to avoid the heat – curtains in the house of the singer in New York caught fire Thursday morning. Love had tried to extinguish the fire itself, resulting in severe burns on her hands. But to reach the fire department, Love refused to seek medical attention for her burns, according to Radar Online.
“We can confirm we attended a small fire in place and the curtains were on fire,” he told New York Fire Department spokesman radar. “The owner had burns on her hands and refused medical treatment.”
The fire was reported in the fourth floor with three bedrooms, Love, five bathrooms, six fireplaces brownstone when officers arrived at 1:52 AM. Not yet reported the cause of the fire or controlling the condition of love.
Love is currently renting the property of 27,000 months and Halstead properties – we sure hope Ms. Love has renter’s insurance.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.