Coldplay And Rihanna Grammy Awards
February 12, 2012 by staff
Coldplay And Rihanna Grammy Awards, “The 54th Annual Grammy Awards” — It’s shaping up to be a huge night for Adele, who not only is expected to make off with a boatload of trophies, but also sing in public for the first time since having vocal cord surgery. As usual, the performances will undoubtedly overshadow the prizes. Among the big names taking the stage will be Paul McCartney, Bruno Mars, Foo Fighters, Coldplay, Bruce Springsteen, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Carrie Underwood, Tony Bennett and more. LL Cool J hosts the festivities from the Staples Center in Los Angeles. 7 p.m. Sunday, KUTV Channel 2.
* Suffering from zombie withdrawal? Relief is finally here. “The Walking Dead” lurches back into prime time, picking up where it left off after the massacre of the barn-walkers. It airs just before the debut of “Comic Book Men,” a reality series set in a New Jersey comic shop. 7 p.m. today, AMC.
* The final season of “Desperate Housewives” rolls on as Susan (Teri Hatcher) gets a surprise visit from her daughter Julie (Andrea Bowen). Oh, but there’s an even bigger shock: Julie is pregnant. 8 p.m. today, KTVX Channel 4.
* Forget “Wipeout.” We’ve found what could be an even better human demolition derby in “Full Metal Jousting.” It’s a new reality series that has modern-day contestants experiencing the thrill of medieval jousting by donning armor, mounting steeds and slamming into one another at 30 miles per hour. 11 p.m. today, History Channel.
* A very different kind of jousting goes on at the 136th annual Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, where canines from across the country look to unleash their talents. Hounds and toys are among the breeds on display during opening night at Madison Square Garden. 9 p.m. Monday, USA.
* Standouts being celebrated at the “BET Honors 2012″ include poet Maya Angelou, singers Stevie Wonder and Mariah Carey, filmmaker Spike Lee, the Tuskegee Airmen, and college track and field coach Beverly Kearney. Gabrielle Union hosts the gala from the Warner Theatre in Washington, D.C. 10 p.m. Monday, BET.
* It’s Valentine’s Day on “Glee,” and the kids are challenged to find the world’s greatest love songs. But the real news is that viewers will finally meet Rachel’s (Lea Michele) two dads, played by Jeff Goldblum and Brian Stokes Mitchell. 7 p.m. Tuesday, KSTU Channel 13.
* Break out the wine. After a hiatus that lasted way too long, the hilarious “Cougar Town” returns. In the season premiere, Grayson (Josh Hopkins) gets under Jules’ (Courteney Cox) skin by accusing her of being predictable. 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, KTVX Channel 4.
* It’s men versus women as “Survivor: One World” brings a new twist to the venerable reality series. It takes the 18 contestants — ranging in age from 21 to 64 — and divides them by gender and then brings them together in the same camp. 7 p.m. Wednesday, KUTV Channel 2.
* We’re in pain just writing about tonight’s episode of “Grey’s Anatomy.” It has Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) coming to the aid of a man who arrives at the ER with his hand stuck in a meat grinder. 8 p.m. Thursday, KTVX Channel 4.
* We’re expecting “The Help” to collect some hardware at “The 43rd NAACP Image Awards,” the event that honors achievements by people of color in entertainment and literature. It leads the movie category with eight nominations, including nods for Viola Davis and Octavia Spencer. 7 p.m. Friday, KSL Channel 5.
* “My Cat From Hell” presents more cases of felines who have gone over the edge. In this episode, we meet a cat that has a bad habit of vomiting and attacking when it’s mad. The owners fear the beast might hurt their 2-year-old son. 6 p.m. Saturday, Animal Planet.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.