Top

Choking Dog Saves His Own Life By Dialing Police

March 29, 2012 by staff 

Choking Dog Saves His Own Life By Dialing Police, In an amazing occurrence, a Basset Hound named George called police as he was strangling in a telephone cord. He’d gotten himself tangled in the cord and somehow called 999 (the British equivalent of 911). According to The Sun, the two-year-old pup had knocked the phone onto the floor and subsequently got himself entangled in the cord. He purportedly panicked so much, the wire became wrapped around his neck.

As George desperately tried to disengage himself from the wire, he somehow managed to make the appropriate emergency call. The dispatcher who’d answered the call heard heavy breathing and alerted police, who subsequently went straight to the home. The Sun reported police arrived and were about to break in to save the individual who’d called emergency, but a neighbor came out with a key and let the authorities in. Police reportedly entered and ran through the dwelling to find the victim; they’d thought someone had been attacked or fallen injured.

The neighbor, who had also entered the home, found George in the living room, scared with a phone cord wrapped tightly around his neck. Neighbor Paul Walker said, “The police split up and ran through the house thinking someone had either been attacked or was desperately ill. I went to look round as well and walked into this room and saw George choking.”

Report to Team

_________________________________________
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on

usspost@gmail.com

Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.

Comments

Comments are closed.

Bottom