Cheyenne Jackson Glee
September 5, 2011 by Post Team
Cheyenne Jackson Glee, The actress, who plays the rival coach of adrenaline vocal band “Glee” and is a frequent guest star on “30 Rock”, married his longtime boyfriend on the weekend. Cheyenne Jackson married his former partner, Monte Lapka physical in the Hamptons on Saturday.
“It’s official, after 11 years together, Zora is no longer a ba**ard,” Jackson wrote, referring to the couple’s dog. “Married the best man I ever met.”
The actor and singer is perhaps best known for her role in Fox’s Glee, as the coach of the rival group singing Vocal adrenaline, and their seasons frequent guest on NBC’s 30 Rock.
Here are five facts you might not know about the actor and singer:
1. It was named after a television program. Metro Jackson told the weekly that his father named him after the 1955-1963 Cheyenne West, starring Clint Walker in the title role.
2. He began his career as an advertising executive in a magazine of Seattle. The actor, who grew up in rural Idaho, said he had done theater in Seattle side, but no further action until two important events “kind of made me a fire in my tuchus: 9 / 11, and then we had a death in our family, “he told Metro Weekly. “Both really brought home the idea that life is short. I thought, ‘You know what, to hell with this.’” He quit his job and move to New York
3. He began his career on Broadway. Within weeks of relocating to the Big Apple, Jackson made his debut in understudying two male protagonists of the Tony Award winning musical Thoroughly Modern Millie. According to his official website, his big break came two years later when producers asked her to stop Miramax Altar Boyz and cause his first Broadway leading role in All Shook Up His role earned him a Theatre World Award and Drama League nominations and the Outer Critics Circle for Outstanding Lead Actor.
4. He does good deeds. Jackson is an international ambassador for amfAR (Foundation for AIDS Research) and serves as a national ambassador for the Hetrick-Martin Institute, which aims to create “a safe and supportive environment in which lsbn, gay, young bisexual, transgender and interrogation of 12 to 24, can reach their full potential. ”
5. He will sing with New York Pops at Carnegie Hall on November 18. The event, overseen by the music director and Steven Reineke, will feature “fresh tunes, ranging” from the 1950′s and 60′s, according to the website the Pops. “
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.