Casey Anthony New Boyfriend
January 9, 2012 by staff
Casey Anthony New Boyfriend, After exactly six months of living in seclusion, Casey Anthony resurfaced this week. Anthony emerged in a roughly four-minute “video diary” someone placed online Thursday, but she made no reference to her high-profile murder trial, her dead toddler, her parents or her whereabouts.
Then reports surfaced this morning on such sites as radaronline.com that Anthony has a new boyfriend and is regularly attending church at an undisclosed location.
“She isn’t in hiding…she is out in public all the time,” an unnamed “pal” told radaronline.com, which also posted previously unseen photos of Anthony.
Since Anthony was acquitted of the most serious charges against her in July, speculation has been rampant about how and when she would resurface — and what the payout would be when she did.
Instead, the video answered no substantive questions about where Anthony is, how she has been spending her time or what really happened to Caylee Marie.
“It’s just a little surreal how much things have changed since July and how many things haven’t changed,” Anthony said. “But the good thing is that things are starting to look up, and things are starting to change — in a good way. I just hope they stay … that things stay good and that they only get better.”
Local legal experts, who have followed the case since it broke in July 2008, called the video a “Casey Anthony classic” and proof of her narcissism.
But one of Anthony’s lawyers fired back, calling the video release “unauthorized” and “inappropriate.”
Defense attorney J. Cheney Mason said Anthony was “maintaining some notes for her personal use and for future counseling purposes.”
He insisted Anthony — who sports a blond bob in the video instead of her long, dark hair — did not release the video. Mason suggested it may have been hacked. It’s not clear who uploaded the original video to the Internet, but by midday Thursday, portions of it were on dozens of websites.
Anthony, who remains on probation and under supervision by the Florida Department of Corrections for check-fraud convictions, said the video-recording date was Oct. 13.
In it, 25-year-old Anthony said things are “looking up” and she expects to post more video updates, even though she said she’s uncomfortable on camera. She was particularly enthusiastic about newly acquired electronics and an adopted dog.
It’s unclear how the video’s release will impact the pending civil suits against Anthony — if at all.
She is the target of several lawsuits, including a defamation case filed by Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, who claims Anthony ruined her reputation when she told detectives a baby sitter with the same name kidnapped 2-year-old Caylee.
A judge recently ruled that Anthony doesn’t have to answer questions in that case because her criminal appeal on convictions of lying to law-enforcement is pending.
But on Thursday, Fernandez-Gonzalez’s attorneys said they will renew their motion to have Anthony testify.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.