March 16, 2010 by Post Team
California Earthquake:An earthquake of 4.4 magnitude hit the Los Angeles area this morning around 4:04. Millions of people in Southern California are awakened by the jolt. View details of the earthquake below provided by the USGS.
* Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 13:54:27 UTC
* Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 06:54:27 AM at epicenter
Location: 34.005°N, 116.931°W
Depth: 16.8 km (10.4 miles)
Region: SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
* 9 km (5 miles) NNW (339°) from Banning, CA
* 10 km (6 miles) NNE (24°) from Beaumont, CA
* 11 km (7 miles) ESE (105°) from Yucaipa, CA
* 29 km (18 miles) ENE (72°) from Moreno Valley, CA
* 121 km (75 miles) E (92°) from Los Angeles Civic Center, CA
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.