October 20, 2010 by staff
Bryce Gruber, First it was Jay-Z, then “Glee.” Now it seems that “The Millionaire Matchmaker” is an Empire State of Mind. And you know what they say: “If you can matchmaker there, you can matchmaker anywhere.”
In the fourth season premiere on Tuesday, October 19, we see that Patti & Co. have been collected to help the love in New York, you know, like everyone else in Los Angeles, is well on its way down the aisle by Patti Stanger.
There has been debate about the differences between the world of dating is on the East Coast to West Coast difference. Zap2it Stanger previously told the New York millionaires are “temperamental … are obsessed with perfection, but not so in the looks department, but in the resume.”
Without doubt, see the first episode with “millionaire” Bryce Gruber, a pretty 26-year-old, who bears a resemblance to a brunette Blake Lively. Bryce wants the best even says explicitly, and then describes his height, George Clooney Jewish ideal.
The other customer, the millionaire Derek snuff, is more of a “Jersey Shore” grown man. Emphasizes more than once that is in no butts, bubs (“because anyone can buy.”) He is not obsessed with pedigree, but he wants a woman of the family-minded. Too bad they are attracted to young girls that the parties do not necessarily want to settle down.
So the show has changed since moving to New York? What to expect:
* There will be more millionaires in this season
* According to Patti, women are much more difficult to match their male counterparts. Wait princesses.
* Unmarried women to men: 5 to 1. Patti says anyway.
* New York is “dark city.”
* Chelsea Match Vice said goodbye. Enter Andrea hot intern.
* Patti has set itself a conductor, DeShawn. We expect a witty but poignant “Driving Miss Daisy” dynamic to emerge.
* Destin is da man this season. Best quote an old lady “. You make me want to sit on the couch eating cereal in my pajamas”
* An “American Idol”-type hearing in which Patti is for singles to build their database of New York.
* A candidate for “the situation.”
* Crosses Bravo! Let’s see Albie and Chris Manzano (“Real Housewives of New Jersey”) and New York Bobby Zarin householder. Jill too. Probably NO Bethenny.
* No mention of his broken engagement … however, in the first episode.
But as always, it is schadenfreude. Feeling a little better about yourself, either because a) You’re in a happy relationship, or b) Your problems are not so bad appointment as described in the program. Either way, Patti provides a service to the viewers at home, even with a change of venue.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.