December 6, 2009 by USA Post
Bowl Predictions,The only answer we got from the ACC after Saturday’s game is that Georgia Tech is heading to the Orange Bowl.
The Gator Bowl is still not a done deal for Florida State, but some strange things could happen in this selection process today, leaving ACC runner-up Clemson to fall as far as the Music City Bowl. Could a 4-4 Florida State team really surpass Clemson, a nine-win Miami team and an eight-win Boston College team?
“Well, I don’t get any say it,” said Clemson coach Dabo Swinney. “But we’re the runner-up in this conference. We had the second-best record in our league, 6-2 in our league. … There’s a pecking order, and I would certainly hope that we would be where we’re supposed to be. But that’s a whole other process.”
And it should be debated for a while today.
Here’s a best guess at how tonight’s selection process will shake out:
* FedEx Orange Bowl: Georgia Tech vs. BCS at large
* Chick-fil-A Bowl: Virginia Tech vs. SEC
* Gator Bowl: Florida State vs. Big East or Notre Dame
* Champs Sports Bowl: Miami vs. Big Ten
* Music City Bowl: Clemson vs. SEC
* Meineke Car Care Bowl: North Carolina vs. Big East
* Emerald Bowl: Boston College vs. Pac-10
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.