Anthony Jurors Getting Threats

July 11, 2011 by USA Post 

Anthony Jurors Getting ThreatsAnthony Jurors Getting Threats, A juror in the trial of Casey Anthony said she received death threats and has been unable to work since being acquitted of murder. The woman, known only as juror number 12 left work and went into hiding for fear of colleagues who “want to head on a platter.
Her husband said before leaving he said. “I’d rather go to jail than sit on a jury like this again”

He told NBC News he was worried about his health and had his bags packed to go if the name of its 60-year-old woman is released.
The woman, who moved to Florida from Michigan, fled the area, retiring from her job working in the Publix supermarket on the phone because she did not feel safe.

While the court record of the names of the jurors remains sealed, the couple has been separated for 44 days, said facing virulence unwilling to accept the verdict.
The sensational trial of Anthony Casey sparked outrage in the U.S. when he was acquitted of murdering her two-year-old daughter Caylee.
She had been accused of drugging her daughter, her sultry and dumping her body covered with forests.

A jury of seven women and five men took ten hours to clear Antonio on charges of first degree murder, aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter of a child.
She smiled as the verdict was given at the Orange County Hall in Orlando, Florida, after one of the most controversial rulings in recent history.
Viewers angry against the ruling in the OJ Simpson case, however, some jurors have publicly defended the decision.

Report to Team

Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on

Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.


Comments are closed.