Angelina Jolie Wanted 2
February 28, 2012 by staff
Angelina Jolie Wanted 2, If chatter matters, the star of the 2012 Oscars was Angelina Jolie’s right leg. The Hollywood actress posed on the red carpet and on stage with her long, shapely leg jutting provocatively through the hip-high slit in her black velvet Versace gown.
Her glamourous gam prompted a new Twitter account @AngiesRightLeg that lured in more than 16,600 followers and was still trending on Monday.
Followers commented on the humour of a tweeting leg, Jolie’s skinniness – “girl needs a burger,” wrote one follower – and the beauty of the body part on display.
For anyone hankering to have a looker leg like Jolie, there’s hope – but not a lot. You either have long legs or you don’t. You can, however, define your body part to make it the best for its shape, says Sammie Kennedy, creator and CEO of Booty Camp Fitness.
“As with every body part, an aspect of obtaining definition is losing body fat,” says Kennedy in an email. “Therefore you can choose exercises that both challenge the muscles and burn calories at the same time.”
For shapely legs, she recommends 10 to 12 reps for three sets of the following:
1. Jump squats: Stand with your feet hip-width apart with your knees behind your toes. Lower your body so your bum is extended behind you as if you were sitting. Then jump up.
2. Step-ups: Lift one leg up to a raised platform, such as a step, then bring up the other leg. The higher the platform, the more of a workout.
3. Burpees: From a standing position jump up with arms extended over your head. Once you land, put your hands on the ground, and kick both legs back into high plank position. Then bring your knees back in toward your hands, like a crouch, and jump up.
4. Jump rope: Frontwards, backwards, however you prefer.
5. Speed skater: Jump to the right, bend your left leg and extend it diagonally behind you, then jump to the left, bend your right leg and extend it diagonally behind you.
“Angelina clearly has muscle and I would expect that she takes good care of her body,” says Kennedy.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.