Amy Winehouse Seizure
September 11, 2011 by Post Team
Mitch Winehouse said Amy, who was found dead at her home in north London on July 23 could have taken an overdose of a powerful anti-anxiety medication and suffered a seizure during detoxification, people.com reports.
“Everything that Amy did, she did too much. She drank too much and detoxification in excess,” said Mitch.
Winehouse’s father said the singer could have died after suffering a seizure during detoxification.
However, the final cause of death was determined after an official investigation.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.