Top

Amy Winehouse Alcohol Poisoning

October 27, 2011 by staff 

Amy Winehouse Alcohol PoisoningAmy Winehouse Alcohol Poisoning, Amy Winehouse died of alcohol toxicity, Suzanne Greenaway British coroner said Wednesday.

The singer was found July 23 death was “accidental death” and said that Winehouse had a level of alcohol in the blood of more than five times the legal limit.

Winehouse’s parents Mitch and Janis, issued a statement after attending the verdict was read Wednesday.

“It’s a relief to finally find what happened to Amy. … (She) was struggling hard to overcome her problems with alcohol, and is a source of great pain for us who could not win over time.”

Winehouse left illicit drugs in 2008, but had deviated from excessive alcohol use and abstinence for a long time, said Dr. Christina Romet, a doctor who treated the singer.

Report to Team

_________________________________________
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on

usspost@gmail.com

Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.

Comments

Comments are closed.

Bottom