Americas Most Wanted
September 8, 2011 by Post Team
Americas Most Wanted, The new home for the show is the network lifetime. An agreement between John Walsh and the network announced Tuesday. The show will return for season-number 25 later this year. America’s Most Wanted has been on television since 1988 and has helped authorities capture of nearly 1,200 fugitives.
In announcing the agreement, Lifetime President Nancy Dubuc said, “America’s Most Wanted is a pioneering program that provides a valuable service for both the spectators and the implementing agencies of the law. For over two decades, John Walsh has been a leader in the fight against crime and is an honor to work with him to bring back this important show. ”
Walsh said: “We have often been called the court of last resort”, in reference to the purpose of the program helps the police to catch dangerous fugitives that otherwise elude the authorities.
Last spring, Fox said he was dropping America’s Most Wanted, due to its high production cost. Fox promised to air four special quarterly and Walsh confirmed that Fox still intends to air the programs. Zorro first special will air in October.
Despite the cancellation, Walsh reminded viewers that the website and the hotline is maintained until the people could still see that to consider the report and new clues to the authorities. Since then, Walsh said the four most wanted fugitives have been captured with the tips of the spectators. “The audience did not give up on us,” said Walsh.
John Walsh has been on a lifelong mission to search for fugitives and send them to justice. He began his crusade after his 6 year old son, Adam, was abducted and murdered. He has successfully defended the new laws against sex offenders, cooperation between agencies, and public participation in law enforcement.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.