American Chopper Live Vote

December 6, 2011 by staff

American Chopper Live Vote, Jesse James gets right to the point: Orange County Choppers and Paul Junior Designs specialize in cake decoration, not building bikes.

For the highly promoted American Chopper Live: The Build-Off, fans are deciding who the best bike builder—presumably of the world—is: Paul Teutul Sr.; his son, Paul Teutul Jr., known as “Paulie;” or the original television bike man, and the sometimes infamous, Jesse James.

Tensions on the show have been building up to the bike build-off over the season. Bringing Jesse James into the father-son duel to make the event a three-way battle seems unnecessary—one would guess James is going to wind up back on television in the near future—but it certainly has made it more entertaining. The constant bickering between the Teutul camps was growing stale, and bringing in the will-say-whatever-comes-to-mind James to the table was an entertaining move on the part of the Discovery Channel. Paul Sr.’s constant downing of his son and Paul Jr.’s incessant whining about his father had become predictable—Jesse’s ability to cut right to the chase of the matter has not only been informative as the build-off approached, but often absolutely hilarious.

Of course, the fact that Paul Jr. seems to have no sense of humor whatsoever has made Jesse’s comments and pranks even funnier. Watching Paulie sulk has been part of the fun. Sr., at least, seems to get that this is a television show, and joined in the fun last night, sending a gift box of Paul Sr. memorabilia to James, who promptly destroyed the gift, item by item.

Report to Team

_________________________________________
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on

usspost@gmail.com

Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.

Comments

67 Responses to “American Chopper Live Vote”

1. Mike on December 6th, 2011 5:01 pm

Jesse built a bike. He pulled it out of his head and built it. He is a true bike builder. He may not be the best but he is an awesome bike builder.
    Paul Jr designs has to have something to look at and pick pieces off and put them on a bike, and make them to fit a bike. Jr lost his nitch somewhere between when he built the spider bike to where he is now. Any one can look a picture or a car and make them look similar. But he still has talent.
    This is why I vote for Jesse James.

2. Tommy Ralston on December 6th, 2011 6:40 pm

OCC has the best bike and the best company-Paul Sr is the main reason I watch the program and a BIG Fan.

3. Beth on December 7th, 2011 1:06 am

Paul Jr. by far has the best bike of all. The Jesse James bike looks dull and boring, what Paul Sr. built isn’t even a bike. Paul Jr. should win the bike off.

4. Don rollins on December 7th, 2011 1:37 am

Jesse James best looking bick and practical .

5. doc on December 7th, 2011 2:04 am

Jesse glad to see you back from the grave

6. denise ayala on December 7th, 2011 2:06 am

i luv sr bike its awaesome

7. R J Bickerstaff on December 7th, 2011 2:06 am

Watchin paulie jr pose for a couple years. he just pisses me off. I dont think he could change my tire. JESSE IS THE REAL DEAL

8. denise on December 7th, 2011 2:06 am

I hope you win Senior!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. James Glade on December 7th, 2011 2:06 am

jessie james best senior and junior prettiest bikes

10. Belinda Burns on December 7th, 2011 2:07 am

Love Paul Jrs.Bike!He’s the BEST!

11. Tina Staccia on December 7th, 2011 2:07 am

Jr has the best bike,,,,,

12. Craig Johnson on December 7th, 2011 2:07 am

The Junior Bike is the baddest Bike I have ever seen in my life….. This bike belongs in a museum, and should bring world peace to the world of biker build off competition.

13. larry on December 7th, 2011 2:08 am

My vote is for Jessie James
    Truely the best builder no theme bikes or corporate bs, just raw talent to build a bike for functionality.

14. Bo Scott on December 7th, 2011 2:09 am

Jesse James is a true hands on builder and will always have my vote!!! Kick Ass Jesse!!

15. sue on December 7th, 2011 2:09 am

jesse who dirty mouth, trash mouth, garbage mouth ,no talent

16. Tammy on December 7th, 2011 2:10 am

Jr. is the mind behind the bike. Sr. is just plain nasty.

17. Randy on December 7th, 2011 2:12 am

Will not let me vote

18. Jim on December 7th, 2011 2:12 am

I agree with Mike. Jesse built a bike, I don’t know what the hell Sr. built. Looks like a snowmobile.

19. GLYNN on December 7th, 2011 2:13 am

I vote for thev flamethrower bick from GLYNN!

20. john falbo on December 7th, 2011 2:13 am

its nice to see the competion between father and son but i would like to see them working together i think they are more creative together than on their own

21. Deborah Greenley on December 7th, 2011 2:13 am

I might have voted for Jesse bike because it was a nice ‘old school’ type bike; Paul Sr.’s bike was Cool, but not practical … MY VOTE GOES TO JR. He was the most honorable and respectful out of all of them and built an AMAZING BIKE!!!!

22. skully e. on December 7th, 2011 2:14 am

i feel that jesse james builds a better bike …..his bikes are more more pure and right to the point and very solid…..his bikes you can count on for reliability and looks…a true biker will know the differ

23. Cherie Irvin on December 7th, 2011 2:14 am

I hope Jesse wins!!!! I like paul Jr but hands down Jesses bike is sweet

24. keith on December 7th, 2011 2:14 am

i8 like paul jrs bike thew best

25. anthony velarde on December 7th, 2011 2:15 am

I think sr and jr dont have a clue what it take to build a bike jessie james is a bad ass bike builder.

26. Cherie Irvin on December 7th, 2011 2:16 am

Jesse’s bike is sweet!!!! I like paul Jr! But hands down Jesse’s bike wins!!!!

27. robert on December 7th, 2011 2:16 am

jr is the sht

28. Cherie Irvin on December 7th, 2011 2:17 am

Jesse’s bike is sweet!!!!

29. phil shay on December 7th, 2011 2:18 am

i vote for paul Jr. he has great imagination and the bike he made for 9/11 was awsome and the current bike on the show is amazing/ jessis james bike is looks just like another harley lot of sound but not much speed or accelaration. just a stainless steel bike not much charecter/ Paul Sr has a good system but he3 should get together with his son two hands work better than one hand. Its hard to see father and son hate each other like this. not a good example of famioly value.

30. Manny Ybarra on December 7th, 2011 2:19 am

Paul Junior Designs

31. Blake on December 7th, 2011 2:19 am

I’m voting for Jesse James because he built his bike himself, Paul Jr.’s bike has to much bling, and Sr.’s bike isn’t a Bike…it’s a ATV…

32. Don rollins on December 7th, 2011 2:19 am

Jesse James best looking and practical .

33. JESSE HOUSE on December 7th, 2011 2:20 am

PAUL SR. HE HAD A DREAM AND MADE IT A REALITY.HE IS THE FOUNDATION OF OCC.A GOOD BUSINESS MAN.PAUL JR LEARNED ALL OF HIS SKILLS FROM HIS FATHER.I HOPE THEY CAN HEAL THE WOUNDS AND MOVE ON.THEY HAVE CREATED GREAT PROJECTS IN THE PAST.THEY HAVE GREAT CREATIVE MINDS,BUT PAUL JR SHOULD SHOW RESPECT TO HIS FATHER..

34. sharon kibiloski on December 7th, 2011 2:22 am

I hate paul jrs bike I like Jesse James bike and wish Paul sr would have done an old school bike, I feel bad that his kids are such babies

35. Ronbarrett24 on December 7th, 2011 2:22 am

I just glad to see a real craftman back building real american Bikes again. thanks Jesse James

36. Trish on December 7th, 2011 2:23 am

I vote for “Paul Jr. Designs”.. this guy takes ideas from his head (NO drafts) & creates works of art that U can ride down the road!! THAT IS TALENT, ARTISTIC!!

37. wade lagasse on December 7th, 2011 2:23 am

jesse should shut up and buld a nice bike for once good luck senior and junior love both of your bikes good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. joe krusko on December 7th, 2011 2:24 am

jesse is the man stupid sr not in his league

39. sue on December 7th, 2011 2:25 am

jesse who he is joke , then put out bike like Paul Sr makes all the time I thing he copy him

40. Matthew hacker on December 7th, 2011 2:26 am

Pjd has the best bike.gooop junior

41. PAM DROUIN on December 7th, 2011 2:27 am

JR HAS THE BEST DADDY DIDNT BUILD A BIKE i VOTE JR.!!!!!

42. Sheila Sutherland on December 7th, 2011 2:35 am

I think Jesse James should win this competition. Choppers are choppers. I normally like Jr designs, but in this compettition Jesse should definately win. I do not like Paul sr. looks awesome but not practical and does not look like a chopper. Paul Jr. Looks strange in my opinion, in my opinion it does not look like a plane.

Go Jesse go!!!!

43. Gregory James Helton on December 7th, 2011 2:36 am

Paul junior rules in this bike off my vote goes hand down for junior!!!

44. billy stover on December 7th, 2011 2:37 am

JESSE JAMES ROCKS. OCC AND PAUL JR. ITS THE SAME OLD STUFF DAY IN AND DAY OUT. THEY SUCK BASICALLY.

45. shane on December 7th, 2011 2:39 am

jesse james is the best bike builder out there in my thoughts he builds bikes any real person would ride not what they see in movies hes not a corparate saleout like sr and jr he builds bikes because he knows how a bike should be not what tv wants it to be and u got to respect that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. Gregory James Helton on December 7th, 2011 2:39 am

Junior is a genius at what he does since he had left from under his dad he has enhaced his bike skills just because Jeese had bulit this one for the bike off it doesnet have the flavor of juniors,,,end of story!!!,,,,Gregory

47. mike on December 7th, 2011 2:39 am

junior is the best hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48. lisa vallejo on December 7th, 2011 2:40 am

ha jesse did kat help you make that bike its chick bike . and when you try to talk like a badass pleaSE DONT YOU SOUND LIKES KATS LITTLE SISTER. TSHOULD HAVE STAYED MARRIED TO SANDRA AT THIS THEN WE THOUGHT YOU WERE A MAN. PLEASE SR AND JR MORE TALENT THEN YOU WILL EVER HAVE STOP LIVING IN YOUR WOMENS SPOT LIGHT ALL THE TIME . WATCH SR AND JR THOSE ARE MEN.

49. Sheila Sutherland on December 7th, 2011 2:42 am

I agree OCC has great looking bikes and is a great show to watch and always thought there bikes were the best. BUT this was a compittion and I don’t remember Paul Sr. doing anything except ride that space bike.

Paul Juniior has some awesome designs. This one I am not so happy on.

Jesse James seems like he can do it all. Right from scratch, and makes great quality bikes, and the quality I am sure is better quality than Paul”s Senior and Junior,

50. leroy on December 7th, 2011 2:48 am

I have always said that when Jessie started monster garage that he was an awsom builder of whatever. But as for OCC Jr. said it with truth his father will bury the OCC bike building co. So I vote for JR.

51. brandy kendall on December 7th, 2011 2:55 am

paul jr designs to me was the winner because his bike was awesome im a harley girl but hes got it going on with his designs and i love the show and one day me and my family would love to meet him and maybe get a bike one day i have an 82 shovelhead harley and workin on gettin it fixed for the summer, everyone of you guys r awesome glad i got to speak my mind.

52. Scott Davis on December 7th, 2011 3:21 am

I think JR has the best bike of all. Jesse built another west coast chopper, and OCC made a off road trike. JR and crew put alot of time and thought in there bike. Jesse can crack on them all he wants about the bikes they both build, but hey it pays there bills and it is what the customer wants.

53. LUIS MARQUEZ on December 7th, 2011 4:39 am

PUAL JR. IS THE BEST BIKE BUILDER!!!!!! JESSE IS A PUNK THE DAD IS AN ASWHOLE

54. Robert Vega on December 7th, 2011 4:41 am

I vote Paul JR.

55. scott steiner on December 7th, 2011 4:46 am

paulie jr. definitly built the better bike.i dont know what sr. was thinking thatsno bike u dropped the ball sr.and jesseur out of the game maybe u should stick to the tabloids and strippers dressed like hitler.

56. NYjim on December 7th, 2011 4:48 am

Paul Jr can’t do nothing by him self, Jessie can do it all! Even Paul Sr can fabricate better than Jr.

57. mario.j martinez on December 7th, 2011 5:09 am

I I think jesse James is a great builder,but as a man he his a jerk ,and I feel sorry for his kids.Because there is no stucture.Kids don’t need to hear all that profanity

58. ron richardson on December 7th, 2011 5:09 am

Paul Jr. bike is the winner that’s my oppinion

59. ron richardson on December 7th, 2011 5:14 am

my vote is for paul jr. good luck brother

60. martin on December 7th, 2011 5:18 am

Jesse James is the original bike builder no ifs ands or buts about it West coast choppers rule.

61. Cruz on December 7th, 2011 5:21 am

Paul SR is the greatest bike builder in the world. P.S I think the bike you built is the cooooolest one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

62. Joe Orozco on December 7th, 2011 4:51 pm

If you l*me a** people think for one minute that jr. or sr. can build a bike you are as stupid as the bike they assemble. all they make is the tank. They could not Build a bike from the ground up if they had too. Hell jr’s bike will only go 20 mile before it run’s out of gas. What a joke. As for jr thinking Vinnie is the best that is another Joke. Discovery should cancel American Chopper it is another joke. The only Reason i watched the build off was because of Jesse. The only Ridable bike was Jesse’. PJD and OCC are a disgrace too bike builder’s everywhere, Too much BS and too much crap on what they call Chopper’s. You RUBS,Rich Urban Biker’s need to get a clue.It’s not how much you can bolt on it’s how much you an build and strip off the bike that make’s them chopper’s. Both PJD and OCC outsorced 95 percent of the part’s because they don’t have a clue on how to make sh*t themselves. If any of the guy’s from PJD or OCC rode up next to me i would kick them over. Oh my bad the bike’s need o be ridable first so i guess that i will never get the chance. Ya Jesse Know’s he made a mistake and he’s a better person for that I would Ride with jesse anyday anywhere just because i know his bike would be able to do it and at 100 mph. Jesse may have thought he could do a build by him self and had to call his Employee’s in to help finish it but at least he was working on the buke along with them not just there to bolt a part on and start the thing up. As for JR. And SR. step away from the Camera’s and get a clue your a joke and you know it the only reason you have what youhave is because of THE Discovery Channel. Peace out Jesse James and LHR to you and your Family. And to any of you wanna be’s You can Find me in Reno Nv. My Name Is Joe Orozco Bring it on. West Coast Syle Rule’s

63. Stephen T Cooper on December 8th, 2011 5:46 am

Thanks Discovery: the contest was great. LOVED PAUL JR’s concept and Bike. as usual. Jesse nice bike, bad attitude, like the stainless, but chill dude. Paul Sr. very modern, even for off road. should enter it in some hill clims, sturgis?????? Let Jason ride it. But hats off to PJD,
    PAULEY, VINNIE, MIKEY, CODY, BRANDON
    , RACHEL, & JO.

64. Richard Cline on December 11th, 2011 3:18 am

My vote go to Paul Jr.. His build is by far the most ridable bike of the three.. Jesse, you still build one bad ass bike, Sr., sorry, that’s not even a bike…. I would love to see Jr. and Jesse put their heads together for a build.. that would be incredible……

65. Madison on December 11th, 2011 3:24 am

I vote for seinor even though people may think its not a motercycle it is th bomb so shut up it is a bike so yea

66. Madison on December 11th, 2011 3:27 am

I vote seinor he is the bomb keep working seinor your amazing

67. Jenny on December 11th, 2011 3:34 am

Jr is the best by far!!!!!!!!!!

Bottom