4th Of July Dessert Recipes
July 4, 2011 by USA Post
4th Of July Dessert Recipes, Some people go out to American apple pie and strawberry cake, but you cannot find a dessert that is more appropriate for July 4 than ice cream! If there is one thing you want to find the independence of a hot summer day, it’s the oven. Ice cream is cold; it is easy to put together a delicious treat and colors! Never was the incorporation of the red, white and blue in your dessert so easy. Vanilla, raspberry and blackberry ice cream. Patriotic sprinkles. Pop Rocks – bang, the sky is the limit!
Present, 7 Cool Ice Cream recipes, all with a theme of red, white and blue, which will help show the colors of its cuisine:
1. Red, white sandwiches and blue ice cream. All you need is vanilla and raspberry ice cream, berries, a little butter cookies and some pop rocks to make guests feel like they have fireworks in your mouth!
2. Red, white and blue ice cream cone cupcakes. Well, technically it is fake ice cream cones, courtesy of Love Blog delicious oven. Ice cream is actually icing, which is perfect for children because more treatment will end in the mouth that melted all the wiring.
3. Red, white and pastel blue ice cream. This recipe requires three layers of ice cream and sorbet ice cream, with layers of Oreo cookie crumbs. It also includes recipes for sorbet zero for the extra ambitious.
4. Red, cream, white and ice blue cake sandwich. Emeril Lagasse, a recipe a little more complicated for the most demanding customers with a lemon cake, strawberry ground and scoops of vanilla. Well worth the effort!
5. Red, white and ice blue ice cream. Puree berries give this patriotic parfait style, so easy to whip together only at the last minute.
6. Red, cream pie, white and blue. Pastry refrigerator is not simpler or better than this. With a pre-made crust of biscuit and a lot of berries, this cake is a blue star!
7. Red, white and blue parfaits granola. Fear not – this recipe uses balsamic vinegar with vanilla ice cream and berries. Do not judge until you try. It is an incredible combination – but perhaps save it for adults.
Happy Fourth of July!
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.